Female credits not included above -
- Katia Esmeralda plays a prisoner
- Claudia Paoli plays a prisoner
- Kenny Holloway plays a prisoner (end credits only?)
- Sylvie Trope plays a prisoner (end credits only)
- Dominique Brasaite plays a prisoner (end credits only)
- Syvlie Dounaise plays a prisoner (end credits only)
- Marina Tavelet plays a prisoner (end credits only)
- Renée Allilouche plays a prison guard
- Maïte Cupoi plays a prison guard
- Helen Maureen (end credits only) plays a prison guard
Most of these are non-sex.
- Yan Fortuny plays Stéphane, Nathalie's boyfriend (or wannabe boyfriend)
- Alban Ceray plays Laure's husband, Maxime (?)
- Alain Doucrest plays a male friend of Nathalie
- André Kay plays a male friend of Nathalie
- Peter Lowel plays a male prisoner (black man)
- Olivier Mathot plays le président (non-sex)
- Pascal Richard plays 'le procuraut' (?) (non-sex)
- Émile Megan plays le juge (end credits only?) (non-sex)
- Jean-Philippe Klomen plays l'agent de police (non-sex)
Laure is sent to prison after some sort of incident with her daughter Nathalie's wannabe boyfriend. There she is abused by the inmates (including Cathy Stweart) and the guards (including Monique Carrere) and is raped by a male inmate, an event arranged by the guards. She spends time reflecting on the events which led to her present situation.
This is a cue for lots of flashbacks, some of whcih she couldn't have remembered herself. These include her daughter behaving promiscuously at a nightclub and at the beach with friends Diane Suresne, Eva Kleber, André Kay and Alain Doucrest, putting off boyfriend Stéphane (Yan Fortuny) who seems more attracted to Laure anyway. We also see her husband having sex with his mistress.
On Laure's release, however, Stéphane meets her and they drive off to make love on the beach.