She did a Dodger DVD5 HC, but it's almost impossible to find unfortunately.handse wrote: ↑Mon Jun 23, 2025 8:18 am I remember trying to arrange a shoot with a model who said she'd done HC for Bluebird - she appeared as Neelum on Fiona Cooper, wondered if anybody might know of where I could see the film?
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:43 pm
- Forum: British Girls Forum
- Topic: Bluebird Films
- Replies: 18
- Views: 80979
Re: Bluebird Films
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:33 pm
- Forum: British Girls Forum
- Topic: 'Sophia'
- Replies: 1
- Views: 74
Re: 'Sophia'
A bit of a longshot, but I don't suppose anybody has this Dodger DVD5?
I've been searching high and low for this, but it doesn't seen to exist any where!
I've been searching high and low for this, but it doesn't seen to exist any where!