attn: wabbit

A read-only and searchable archive of posts made to the BGAFD forum from 11/08/2000 to 14/03/2003.
woodgnome

attn: wabbit

Post by woodgnome »

v. sorry to hear of your tragic loss but your request breaches section 2.6 of the faq. not only does the producer of this series frequent the forum but so do some of the bigwigs at the channel concerned.
Wabbit

Re: attn: wabbit

Post by Wabbit »

Sorry mate! ... I didn't realise!
woodgnome

Post by woodgnome »

no problem.
jj

Post by jj »

Woodgnome won, Wabbit none.
Sorry: it was either that or 'Wun, Wabbit Wun'....
Elmer Fudd

Post by Elmer Fudd »

Wheres dat damn wabbit?

(funny how Bugs, Elmer and Tweety Pie all suffer from speach impediments. Has anyone informed Hackney/Tower Hamlets education bosses to get these cartoons banned? Surely mocking vocally-challenged people is as bad as singing Ba Ba Blacksheep, I will write to Red Ken)

Well I refrained up until now but seeing as how Uncle JJ has butted in I might aswell join in! Its known as the Steve56/Wink Wink effect (although considerably less idiotic in content IMHO)
jj

Post by jj »

There are some who would argue that the entire populace of those Boroughs is vocally-challenged......
magoo

Post by magoo »

I could not possibly agree with such a sweeping statement. Particularly bearing in mind a certain producer of tha BGAFD Parish hails from one of those boroughs.

But I have noticed that over the past few years the London accent has changed from the cockney to the "rapney" ie young white Londoners now feel obliged to talk with a Jamaican twang to remain cool and ting. Know wat me say JJ? That to me is daft and it perhaps suggests that these young white youths are searching for an alternative identity and perhaps black=cool to them due to better music etc. And yes the best music is "black". The Stones were shite Officer Dibble, they stole all thier stuff from black blues guys anyway. And the Beatles were a cheesey manufactured Boy Band and only remain famous cos they were the first.

I hate useless wankers like Jagger and McCartney. Useless bastards.

Magoo (not afraid to speak his mind and upset the old wankers who still think Mick Jagger was talented)
jj

Post by jj »

Jagger WAS/IS talented: at self-promotion, and making moolah.
The musos were always Richards and the incomparable Jones.
Holden MacGroyn

Post by Holden MacGroyn »

Can I add David Bowie to the over rated thing.
Fair enough he is a damned funky & cool dude but apart from Fame & Jump (They Say) he sucked, especially that damned duet with Jagger. Dancing in the streets.

Yeah, yeah, aim fire.

Still.....Holden MacGroyn