Lisa Shepherd Scene

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
cyrilsneer

Lisa Shepherd Scene

Post by cyrilsneer »

Hi all. first time poster. I've been trying to find a scene now for years and thought I might ask in here if that's ok? Apologies if not.
Obviously the details are vague of the scene but here goes:
The scene had a couple (b/g) in a small room who were going to get down to it whilst a man sort of narrated through it and his assistant recorded it. The assistant was Lisa Shepherd. About half way through the scene Lisa gets too horny and so gets involved.
Its possible the man narrating or directing was Phil Barry but I can't be sure on that.
I have tried going through Lisa's back catalog on here and I can't tally up the scene with any of those listed. I'm pretty certain it isnt one of her Dr Anna scenes as that doesn't play with the role she had in this one. So according to BGAFD there isn't a lot of scenes left outside of the Dr Anna stuff that she starred in, but I'm sure she was the cameraman to start the scene and then got involved herself
I saw it on the Adult Channel way back in the late 90's early noughties.
Pac

Re: Lisa Shepherd Scene

Post by Pac »

I’ve been dying for Lisa scenes. She used to be the camera woman on new model file on Adult Channel and I miss those.

Jo Kelsey aka Roxy Jo is another one who I want to see her scenes again from Norhtern Exposer!!