Legendary party scene with unknown girls

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Möpse95

Legendary party scene with unknown girls

Post by Möpse95 »

Many questions about older films or girls in the forum. But also in quite new films or scenes it can be be difficult to identify girls. In this scene with 20+ naked girls having fun with one guy, only 4 girls are listed. The scene seems to not yet be included in www.indexxx.com
https://www.teamskeet.com/movies/legendary-party

Who are these blonde girls for a start?
Image Image
Quince666

Re: Legendary party scene with unknown girls

Post by Quince666 »

i think this is Vinna Reed. I know she’s likely Czech and did a Woodman Casting.
Möpse95

Post by Möpse95 »

You are right the girl on the left looks like the Vinna Reed / Cristal Caitlin of 10 years ago. Face, tits and tattoo. Strangely the scene is dated 2020 when she is supposed to look somewhat older.
Quince666

Post by Quince666 »

Möpse95 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:25 pm You are right the girl on the left looks like the Vinna Reed / Cristal Caitlin of 10 years ago. Face, tits and tattoo. Strangely the scene is dated 2020 when she is supposed to look somewhat older.
The other looks like Karol Lilien (also Czech). I agree this looks older, seems in the absence of new productions some are rereleasing material or something. Kind of a sad state of affairs.
Möpse95

Post by Möpse95 »

Quince666 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 1:59 pm The other looks like Karol Lilien (also Czech). I agree this looks older, seems in the absence of new productions some are rereleasing material or something. Kind of a sad state of affairs.
Yes looks like Karol Lilien some years ago. Thanks!

Not that sad. There are a lot of contemporary scenes worse then this one. Why did it take so long to be released one might wonder. More reverse gang bangs for the people! :D