Nathelie Heck has past away !

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
CICO

Re: Nathelie Heck has past away !

Post by CICO »

Not sure why my message was deleted with no explanation - there was nothing rude or disrespectful in my message. It was widely rumoured that she was homeless in her last months, and that links was official confirmation with details of a memorial for homeless people that died in London during the past year (I doubt whoever did delete my message had any connection to her, to take it upon themselves to do so - so slightly odd).

Having read the messages sent from that Twitter (@thenatalieheck), I find it difficult to believe it wasn't genuine. There was a message sent on 22 Nov 2011 to an Anthony Barrett reading "hello mr! Yeah I am we're coming to yours Sunday night I think x don't forget u owe me big time lol xx". Posts on there stopped 24 Nov, whilst there were no reports of her death until 17 December.
CICO

Post by CICO »

CICO

Post by CICO »

Kerry Louise confirmed she died during the week of 18 December 2011.

http://lukeford.com/2011-12-18/savannah ... ound-dead/
Essex Lad

Re: Nathalie Heck has passed away!

Post by Essex Lad »

CICO wrote:

> Kerry Louise confirmed she died during the week of 18 December
> 2011.
>
> http://lukeford.com/2011-12-18/savannah ... ound-dead/

No, she didn't. You are misreading the post. "Kerry Louise is saying she is now dead this week although no specific details were given." Kerry was saying that week that Natalie was dead not that she died that week.
CICO

Post by CICO »

I'm not misreading the tweet. Natalie Heck was still tweeting in late November, so it makes somewhat more sense that she died in December and not October! It's pretty obvious that Twitter account wasn't a fake.
Essex Lad

Post by Essex Lad »

I'm talking about the report on the link you provided not the tweet. In any case it was reported that in her last few weeks Natalie was homeless. Not sure too many homeless people have access to twitter...