Kristina Bellanova 5 : Absolute Beginners

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Ogre

Kristina Bellanova 5 : Absolute Beginners

Post by Ogre »

I noticed only Kristina is ID'd on the site. Shame the movie is more about Absolute Beginners than it is Kristina Bellanova, Kristina barely gets it on in the flick :D

Either way, no one else is ID'd. I have a copy with the cast named. I'm pretty sure for most of them it was a one-off as I've never seen any of them elsewhere (besides some brief 17 appearances in their russian serie). I doubt the information is very useful, but if you guys want it I can post the stuff...?
jj

Re: Kristina Bellanova 5 : Absolute Beginners

Post by jj »

Definitely worth doing: the KB stuff is a total mess at present.
It doesn't help that the films were edited so poorly and that, as
you say, ID-info is almost non-existent. Better to have as many
pieces of the jigsaw as possible.....

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
Ogre

Post by Ogre »

Alright, I'll get the stuff up tonight. Who knows, perhaps someone might be able to identify them from something else. I really doubt it though.
jj

Post by jj »

"I really doubt it though".

Me, too- but then, I'm an Olympic-standard pessimist : -)

"a harmless drudge, that busies himself in tracing the original, and detailing the
signification...."
Ogre

Post by Ogre »

Ok, here goes. I tried to capture faces to the best of my ability but VLC failed on the SS function, so I did them all manually. It was very choppy doing that and Kullervo Koivisto probably being drunk the whole time didn't help :)

The cast screenshots from the end:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Scene breakdown:

Scene 1
Natascha and Svedi engage in a threesome with Alexei
ImageImageImage

Scene 2
Jasmina Mai fondles herself, but is interrupted by Kristina Bellanova and Igor. Kristina proceeds to suck off Igor. With the risk of sounding overtly humorous, parts of this scene have to be some of the most unerotic experiences ever. I'm sure Jasmina was told to at least look like she is having fun, and while she almost succeeds, when she watches the blowjob, it looks like a look of hidden horror on her face. I suspect Igor has herpes and Kristina is the only one in the room that is unaware of this, hence the rather horrific scene.
ImageImageImage

Scene 3
Nikki and Alexei
ImageImage

Scene 4
Sadie and Jerom
ImageImage

Scene 5
Morena and Svedi
ImageImage

Scene 6
Sadie and Jerom again
ImageImage

Scene 7
Natascha and Svedi
ImageImage

Scene 8
Nikki, Natascha, Svedi and Jerom
ImageImage

Scene 9
Nikki, Natascha and Svedi
ImageImageImageImage

There are short scenes in between of whoever (I think there is an effort for something that might be vaguely resembling a plot), and the film ands in Kristina pissing in the shower. The cast seems to be mostly russian and occasionally hints at Russia as being the geographical location, but some of the scenes if not all of them were definitely shot in Finland.

This also included some 17 trailers and footage of Kristina prancing around in underwear and eating. For what reason, I do not know.
Ogre

Post by Ogre »

Oh, and almost forgot. Natascha and Svedi I've seen somewhere else, at least Natascha is in some 17 title. I'd sure like to see more of them, I think they were the only redeeming quality in this film :)
jj

Post by jj »

Good stuff : -)
I'm pretty sure 'Svedi' has appeared in an early Private vid.

signification...."
Ogre

Post by Ogre »

Like you I'm a pessimist, but you're quickly changing this around :)

temp_username

Post by temp_username »

As a note, some info regarding this release being recently re-discovered. The release on EGAFD should be called Glasnost with Love.

This film was originally shot in the early 90ies as Glasnost with Love (released in 1992). The film is mostly intact in this release, taking away some footage and adding some inserts of Kristina Bellanova (from Kristina Bellanova 2: Private Dancer) and an old Kristina Bellanova scene from 1993. The Kristina Bellanova scene was added in from the same session as in Call Me (with Karmen who is credited in Kristina Bellanova 5 as Jasmina Mai).

See here: Glasnost with Love

This is not odd as the same director's film's Nuns l and Nuns 2 was later re-released as Kristina Bellanova 4 and 6 by Video Art Holland.
Ogre

Post by Ogre »

Now that's a find! :)
I'd certainly be interested in more films and scenes regarding these participants, and in general more of the 90's finnish/estonian films