Has Claire Kiernan done interracial?

A read-only and searchable archive of posts made to the BGAFD forum from 11/08/2000 to 14/03/2003.
sushi

Has Claire Kiernan done interracial?

Post by sushi »

If she did what was the title?
Shaun?

Re: Has Claire Kiernan done interracial?

Post by Shaun? »

Only in some arty B/W pictures :?)
Chairman Miow

Re: Has Claire Kiernan done interracial?

Post by Chairman Miow »

If she did, what is the point?
McCavity the Mystery Cat

(No relation to the Scottish gent)

Post by McCavity the Mystery Cat »

Unlike us cats, who wisely see pussies of all hues/patterns as acceptable potential sexual partners, some silly humans choose their 'friends' according to the colour of their skin. One hangover of this (now hopefully fast-diminishing) idea is the notion that seeing black people having sex with white ones is somehow 'naughty'.
Funny species, humans......
ChairmanMiow

Re: (No relation to the Scottish gent)

Post by ChairmanMiow »

As my esteemd cousin, McC THE CAT - has stated so succintly - what is this racial shit all about??
My own coat is Black/White.
Her's is multicoloured
Anyone finds a problem with that can either take issue with me personally (but I'm a small person) OR,
I am authorised to say,
Speak to my agent,- Mr marcusallen, esq.

If neither option is taken up either in person or in private, then I can only presume that you are a Wanker, a reverse racist, an escapee from some kind of institution, or - A PUSSY-HATER!!!!

My PERSONAL addy, is above and I will answer personally, not HIMSELF.
Holden MacGroyn

Gets My Goat

Post by Holden MacGroyn »

Just have to say this is a pet hate.
All this talk of interracial sex does nothing to further the cause of racial enlightenment.
It's always an issue.
I thought that sex was one place where you transcend to a different level.
Is it my imagination or is there a trashy web shite called dogmeat that caters for blacks on whites?
What century are we living in? Does my calender lie when it says "Welcome to the 21st Century!"???

Still.....Holden MacGroyn

p.s Sorry Waaaaay off topic
McCavity the Mystery Cat

Re: Gets My Dog...

Post by McCavity the Mystery Cat »

It's called 'Dogfart'.
Says it all, really: anything to do with canines is out.
Remember: it's Cool for Cats......
magoo

Re: Gets My Goat

Post by magoo »

I agree entirely with you Mr MacGroyn. I have made similar points myself in the past.
Ivan Erection

Post by Ivan Erection »

Some of the interracial sites/films,mainly the USA ones,play off this whole racist thing from the KKK era about the bad black guys out to rape and defile.The blurbs on these often say things like"Watch big black gangsters fuck little innocent white girls".Innocent?What,as if these white girls didnt volunteer and get payed to star in these films?Fucking hell!
I personally dont mind the films though.But often you will see the girls have a painful look on their face-maybe it is that they are not enjoying some of the heavier action but some of it is deffo to give off the impression that these guys love hurting the women during sex.
marcusallen

Post by marcusallen »

Ivan,
Whilst I agree with you about the lunatic KKK,
surely "interracial" means sex/interaction between different races. As long as this portrays consenting adults doing their thing, and enjoying it, I cannot for the life of me see what people like sushi and others are talking about.
I, like anyone/everyone I know in this biz, does not even THINK about race/colour/creed.