Male Models?

A read-only and searchable archive of posts made to the BGAFD forum from 11/08/2000 to 14/03/2003.
Scott Gunn

Male Models?

Post by Scott Gunn »

Hi everyone. Is there any one who is on the look out for male models for modelling/adult work at all? I have worked with some of the guys and girls on here who im sure would vouch for me. I am based in Essex nr London and can travel. I am very flexable work wise and am available anytime. you can see pics and more info on me on my webpage at
Thanks in advance.

Scott Gunn
Hornetbloke

Re: Male Models?

Post by Hornetbloke »

Have you tried the Strand Forum Scott? Normally a few things of interest on there.
Toby

Post by Toby »

Scott,

Were you the guy who couldn't get it up yesterday at Sandie's event? Made some of us "normal" guys feel very good about ourselves...

Mischievous Grin

Toby
Shaun?

Post by Shaun? »

do you honestly think he is going to answer that?
sandie

Post by sandie »

well for ur information commets like that do nothing for me and toby ur banned from my site and my parties.
parties should be a no pressure thing. a professional shoot is very much different.
me thinks u may have beeen abit jelous of a very good looking young guy!!!

sandiexxx
steve56

Post by steve56 »

sounds to me that toby hasnt got much tact!
John Mason

Post by John Mason »

"I am very flexable work wise and am available anytime."
So....what's your real excuse for wasting my time with the shoot that you didn't do with Bev Cocks?
I'm always willing to give new guys a chance when a model I know and trust vouches for them. Bev went out of her way to get you that shoot and you let her down with a pathetic excuse! You won't get a second chance with me.
Hornetbloke

Post by Hornetbloke »

Having done both parties and shoots I can totally agree with Sandie, there is a huge difference.
At the end of the day, parties are there for guys that wouldn't normally be in demand for shoots to be able to "interact" with their favourite models.
Each to their own, different strokes for different folks etc etc etc