Me & Michelle Thorne Short Vid

A read-only and searchable archive of posts made to the BGAFD forum from 11/08/2000 to 14/03/2003.
Jennifer Martin

Me & Michelle Thorne Short Vid

Post by Jennifer Martin »

Thought i would post a short teaser Video clip of my wonderful time with Michelle Thorne

the full version will be available with in the next ten days on my members site along with over 100 pics of us both as well.

hope you enjoy

Jennifer xx
Cornish Chris

Re: Me & Michelle Thorne Short Vid

Post by Cornish Chris »

Clickable Link

Enjoy.

Cornish Chris.
Hornetbloke

Post by Hornetbloke »

*speechless!!!*
KatsWhiskas

Post by KatsWhiskas »

Let me at that cream...meow.
Mart

Post by Mart »

It doesn't work for me.

Mart
Officer Dibble

Post by Officer Dibble »

Yes, because it's an 'orrible proprietary file format that doesn?t play on Macs. Wouldn't it have been wiser utilise a cross platform file format like Quick Time or Real?

Dibble.
Mart

Post by Mart »

But I havn't got a Mac. I'm using a laptop with Windows 98.
I get the Quicktime logo and then the bottom taskbar but nothing else.

Mart
Cornish Chris

Post by Cornish Chris »

Its in .wmv format so Quicktime is the wrong utility to open it in. Try opening it with Windows Media Player which comes bundled with windows so it should be a format most people are supported for.

Tried both Quicktime & Real Player thought the quality was total pants, so stuck with wmv.

Cheers Cornish Chris.
Officer Dibble

Post by Officer Dibble »

Really? The file that automatically down loaded to my Mac desktop appears to be one that was intended to run in Windows Media Player and my computer wasn't all that keen to open it.

Dibble.
Officer Dibble

Post by Officer Dibble »

QuickTime pants? But that's what the format most of the major Hollywood studios use to disseminate high res previews of their imminent blockbusters.

QuickTime may not be the best for streaming, but in my experience downloadable QuickTime clips are pretty dam good quality.

Dibble.