o/t manchester hot spots

A read-only and searchable archive of posts made to the BGAFD forum from 11/08/2000 to 14/03/2003.
sandie

o/t manchester hot spots

Post by sandie »

as some of u may know, myself and faye rampton are up in manchester for erotica next weekend. we were gonna go to chinawhites on our usual weekend girly night out but obviously...were not in london.
does anybody know any cool equivilant places we can try up there?

these places need to have the following requirements...
for faye... plenty of millionaires for her to pull
for me...a stage for me to dance on and then fall off at the appropriate moment.

these are usual activities for us at the weekend.
dont worry. no animals are ever hurt on the making of these nights out.

sandiexxx
(yes im pissed as u can well tell)
magoo

Re: o/t manchester hot spots

Post by magoo »

Perhaps me and Lizard could give you a guided tour of Manc but if I am correct Mrs Lizard might veto that option by grabbing poor old Liz by his teabags and twisting them.

Anyway Sandie posting while pissed? Tut tut. I do it all the time.

BTW I was just watching your scene in Lolitas Anglaise. The one where you were looking for your chilli sauce and that daft bloke had put it in the dishwasher. Where do you buy your chilli sauce? I cant find anything other than Encona or Tabasco down my local shop.

Yours lustfully,

Ainsley Harriot
sandie

Post by sandie »

yes... and did u see that ridiculous position he got me shagging in ontop of the kitchen counter. i had bruises on my head for days after that.

did someone say tea? mmm, tea!!! id luv a cuppa. u know if they gave saddam and bush a nice cuppa it would all be sorted! u cant argue over a nice cuppa tea can u?
Lizard

Post by Lizard »

I can probably "slip away" for a few hrs.....when needs must etc
anyway have a gander at these,

I can tell you definitely where not to go! from great experience.
magoo

Post by magoo »

Well Sandie. I have a mate who installs kitchens so I sent a copy of the tape to him. He was disgusted. He reckons they did a real gash job as we say oop norf. Nowhere near enough headroom for shagging. And it was mdf rather than proper stuff wat cowboys like me brother in law uses.

But never mind all that. Dont let that distract us from our conversation of chilli sauce my sweet little jalepino pepper you. I am making a TV show called Ready Steady Cum. Dont worry we wont let that perv Ainsly be involved

Muchos Chilli Kisses From Magoo The Mentalist
magoo

Post by magoo »

Hey Liz! They forgot to mention the rather steep set of iron steps that they threw us down last time when we went in dressed as environmental health officers. You nicked the tea while I headed for the bar. For legal reasons let me stress that was an entirely diferrent pub and was purely fictional. No offence meant to the owners of the club/pub that Lizard linked. I say that as someone who remembers the Fruit Machine wars and the aftermath.
magoo

Post by magoo »

In other words:- Me and Lizard were not behind that stuff in Manchester or Newcastle. If we had been then there would be no tea or booze left behind. And thats on record! Ask DS Fleming as he will vouch for me and Liz coz he was searching our respective vineyards/teapaddys at the time.

Magoo (getting paranoid about dodgy Mancs)