LDM Pics

A read-only and searchable archive of posts made to the BGAFD forum from 11/08/2000 to 14/03/2003.
Holden MacGroyn

LDM Pics

Post by Holden MacGroyn »

A little bit of Linzi

Still.....Holden MacGroyn
jj

Re: LDM Pics

Post by jj »

No such thing as a LITTLE bit of Linz.......
buttsie

Post by buttsie »

Geography my favourite subject

Come to think of it my female geography teacher had a similar figure to Linseys...happy days

cheers
B...OZ
magoo

Post by magoo »

Yes. This thread interests me. I will tell you why. Not because LDM is in the header. What really puzzles me is that the two posters who protest most about girls who "say they will, then they dont" are now engaged in discussion about a girl who "did once" and may do again.

Are these the same men who get angry about Jo Guest, Valencia Diaz etc being discussed? Really gents! Show some consistancy
jj

Post by jj »

I'm not 'discussing' her, I'm just making an observation.
magoo

Post by magoo »

Well in that case allow me to make an observation,

Inconsistancy (and stop picking me up on my spelling). My spelling is only as rubbish as your judgement is. You are clearly a nutmeg. All will become apparrent JJ.
jj

Post by jj »

No: you wouldn't let me make one......
What's sauce for the pelican is nutmeg for the emu.
Holden MacGroyn

Post by Holden MacGroyn »

Picked me up on Biology!

JJ, you a retired teacher?

Still.....Holden MacGroyn
buttsie

Post by buttsie »

Afraid your case has more holes than a block of Swiss Cheese Detective Magoo

Inconsistent...not on your life

This isn't a discussion...its just some pics...makes a world of difference

I only object to people posting without using o/t in the header
...the likes of top shelf softcore models who have and probably never will do an Adult B/G Vid

As we live in a dictatorship here any girls that have only dared to use plastic....thats ok with me to...see totally consistent

cheers
B...OZ
magoo

Post by magoo »

Oh! Well pardon me Buttsie! I now realise we live in a dictatorship(Blairism...Bushism by proxy).

And as we agree on the subject of plastic then thats fine. That guy from Australias Security Service(on C4 news) was a bright bloke. He sounded a bit lefty if you dont mind me saying so cobber. But he spoke more sense than Tony and Dubya put together.