Newbie videos for private collectors only

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
wilkinsnaps

Re: Private collectors start here

Post by wilkinsnaps »

Thanks guys for all the emails, nice to know my stuff is what private collectors are searching for :)
wilkinsnaps

Post by wilkinsnaps »

Email me for my Sale Catalogue:

wilkinsnaps@yahoo.co.uk

Paul
wilkinsnaps

Post by wilkinsnaps »

Some images still viewable on this thread
deluxe78

Post by deluxe78 »

Hi wilkinsnaps, I have been trying to email you, but I am getting message undeliverable. Is your email address still active? If not, could you post the up-to-date one, please?
deluxe78

Post by deluxe78 »

Anyone know what's happened to wlkinsnaps? Interested in hearing what might be available from others as well.
wilkinsnaps

Post by wilkinsnaps »

Apologies deluxe78, I've only just seen this. My email is still:

wilkinsnaps@yahoo.co.uk

and emails seem to reach me no problem but if you get undeliverable again, post back on here with a way I can contact you direct?

Best wishes, Paul
deluxe78

Post by deluxe78 »

Thanks – I have sent an email. Hopefully it will arrive. I will likely not get the bounceback notification for about 12 hours, if that’s what happens.
wilkinsnaps

Post by wilkinsnaps »

Hi deluxe78 - for some strange reason there's still no email from you even though all other emails are arriving normally to wilkinsnaps@yahoo.co.uk (Don't put yahoo.com or it won't send.)

Try forwarding your email to thamestog@outlook.com and hopefully that'll work instead!

Best wishes, Paul
deluxe78

Post by deluxe78 »

Thanks Paul - I did get a belated bounce back notice that took about 24 hours this time! I got a slightly more detailed error message this time and it seems to be that the old hotmail address that I use in Outlook online doesn't like sending to Yahoo.co.uk for some reason. Can't say I have a greater understanding than that, though, as I'm not an IT professional! I will forward the email in a moment...
wilkinsnaps

Post by wilkinsnaps »

Thanks, I emailed you my Sale Catalogue, hopefully you received it?

Paul