Newbie videos for private collectors only

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
murphshoots

Re: Private collectors start here

Post by murphshoots »

I'd like to get into the private collecting.

Things have definitely changed a lot over the years. For me...I liked stuff like Ukgirlsdownloads as you didn't see many of the girls elsewhere and if you did...this was often closer to the beginning of their career...it seemed more relaxed.

Adultauditions.co was always good as well as rarely see any of those anywhere else at all, some absolute stunners over the years.

I know most are wanting to make money with making content...just annoying most don't have sites as before...you could pay for a month, download everything and keep it forever...now go on Manyvids, bentbox etc a lot are charging close to £20 for one scene esp when most don't have any sorta trailer or screenshots so you don't even know what you're getting for your money
Just reminds me of signing up to a few Onlyfans over the years wanting to see the b/g stuff and then finding its locked behind more payment
wilkinsnaps

Post by wilkinsnaps »

Hi murphshoots

What you're saying you like sounds exactly what I shoot... largely new girls not established models, who are typically feeling their way into adult interaction a bit like the girls on adultauditions, and with that same girl next door hotness. For me it's all about shooting the natural look and things as they happen on video for real, nothing posed or faked. And often it's the first time the girl has shot any adult stuff at all, or in some cases the first time they've done any kind of modelling at all.

You're absolutely right about 'OnlyFans Syndrome' these days, where girls lure guys into an expensive monthly subscription only to then demand extra money for showing anything adult. I'm a great believer in setting out in detail what collectors will see if they buy one of my videos - so I supply (free) a set of Sale Notes that do just that.

Hopefully that helps. Email me if you'd like to see the girls I've shot POV with and the detailed notes about what happened.

wilkinsnaps@yahoo.co.uk

Paul

[quote=murphshoots post_id=969013 time=1702139614 user_id=46808]

I'd like to get into the private collecting.

Things have definitely changed a lot over the years. For me...I liked stuff like Ukgirlsdownloads as you didn't see many of the girls elsewhere and if you did...this was often closer to the beginning of their career...it seemed more relaxed.

Adultauditions.co was always good as well as rarely see any of those anywhere else at all, some absolute stunners over the years.

I know most are wanting to make money with making content...just annoying most don't have sites as before...you could pay for a month, download everything and keep it forever...now go on Manyvids, bentbox etc a lot are charging close to £20 for one scene esp when most don't have any sorta trailer or screenshots so you don't even know what you're getting for your money
Just reminds me of signing up to a few Onlyfans over the years wanting to see the b/g stuff and then finding its locked behind more payment
[/quote]
wilkinsnaps

Post by wilkinsnaps »

How hot is Lizzie in this taster video!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/vy88efy4 ... h0yal&dl=0

Email me for more details of what I did to her, and to loads of other newbies on their first ever shoot:

wilkinsnaps@yahoo.co.uk

Paul
modicum

Post by modicum »

Superb!thank you for sharing - where can we see other content ?
wilkinsnaps

Post by wilkinsnaps »

Modicum - glad you enjoyed Lizzie's taster video, super hot isn't it?

Just email me for details of how to see more of her content, or my videos with other newbies:

wilkinsnaps@yahoo.co.uk

Paul
wilkinsnaps

Post by wilkinsnaps »

Lovely shoot recently with little blonde bombshell Barbie. Email me to ask me what she did on camera!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/mz96o2f9 ... 54wga&dl=0

wilkinsnaps@yahoo.co.uk

Paul
gal456

Post by gal456 »

My new discord room for photographers and collectors to trade/sell content

https://discord.gg/V3t FgShb
Remove space
gal456

Post by gal456 »

New link for uk model discord page

https://discord.gg/tsWsSQfwQp
wilkinsnaps

Post by wilkinsnaps »

[quote=wilkinsnaps post_id=966837 time=1660072925 user_id=29319]
Email me for full details of the content I have for sale to private collectors. I'm happy to send you my full Sale Catalogue and detailed notes describing the video I've shot with each newbie POV model - typically natural looking girl next door types aged between 18 and 22:

wilkinsnaps@yahoo.co.uk

Some of the original image links on the long thread below are broken because of Imgur's changed policy - but some still work.

(Try right clicking the link and opening in a new tab/window, if it doesn't open directly for you...)

Paul

[b]ORIGINAL THREAD CONTINUES FROM HERE....[/b]

If you like to see new girls aged 18 to 22 or so doing their first ever shoot or trying their first ever naughty levels, you've come to the right place.

I'm a very experienced video producer and photographer.

Here's the lovely Lottii Rose - what a shoot that was...

[img]https://i.imgur.com/XEMRjWj.jpg[/img]

Here's a small taste of my other stuff:

To find out more and see the full range of girls I've shot with, just email me:

wilkinsnaps@yahoo.co.uk

Paul
[/quote]
wilkinsnaps

Post by wilkinsnaps »

(See next post)
Last edited by wilkinsnaps on Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.