- Gilles Karl, credited as Karl, plays Gilles (Francis in some versions)
- Louison Boutin plays Louison (Dick in some versions)
- Alban Ceray plays Alban (Antony in some versions), Martine's boyfriend
- Dominique Aveline plays Luis (the girls' live-in housekeeper, originally the window-cleaner)
- Hubert Géral plays José (actor in adverts)
- Guy Bonnafoux plays Rothman (Doris's patient)
- Tony Morena plays Mr. Samuel (the girls' landlord)
- Hervé Amalou plays the student picked up in the café by Martine
- John Oury, uncredited, plays the client who takes his son to take photos and lose his cherry
- Michel Dauba plays the client's son
- Daniel Bellus plays the director of the commercial shoot, nonsex
- the policeman
- men in last scene - three in action, three waiting
- various other bit parts in advertising shoots and radio station
Martine, Mimi and Doris finally get fed up with their waster boyfriends who hang around playing pinball machines and fishing while the girls work. So the girls leave, set up in their own apartment and begin to behave like female chauvinist pigs, scandalising their landlord. They hire a male live-in housekeeper and exhaust him with their sexual demands. But they not only lose patience with their boyfriends but with their employers. Mimi runs amok in the advertising studio and Martine while on air in the radio station, pausing on the way home to drag a man into the toilets of a café. When Doris, the nurse, finally snaps with her patient's demands for 'un petit massage' (in his case a titty fuck) and empties his bottle (yes that sort of bottle) over his head, they realise they can't afford to pay the housekeeper. Nor can they afford to pay him in lieu of notice; so they scare him off with more sexual demands.
Meanwhile their old boyfriends have found a couple of replacements (Katia Heimerton and Christel Lauris) whom they kick out in mid-orgy when marriage is mentioned.
The girls fail to find work and when the rent falls due they have to pay the landlord in kind. They then set up their apartment as a brothel but get busted while entertaining a client and his son. Their old boyfriends meet them out of prison and put them to work - entertaining male clients while the boyfriends play cards.
Please Note: It is currently illegal for a UK supplier to sell hardcore material by mail order to any addresses within the UK. The third party web site links above are offered for reference purposes only and EGAFD takes no responsibility for any subsequent transactions that take place between suppliers and customers.
Always check the cast list or box cover on the suppliers web site against the details on our film page to ensure that the title on offer is the right one. Please use our error notification form to report any dead or incorrectly addressed links.
1 Price does not necessarily include any postage and packing charges.
2 Currency exchange rates obtained from the European Central Bank on 27th August 2014.