Isot Tissit Ja Kuumat Piirakat Osa 1 ( El Placer Por Delante) Identifications

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
temp_username

Isot Tissit Ja Kuumat Piirakat Osa 1 ( El Placer Por Delante) Identifications

Post by temp_username »

New Kullervo Koivisto film uncovered recently, called "Isot Tissit Ja Kuumat Piirakat Osa 1" (english translation as : Big Tits and Hot Pies Part 1), re-released by Papillon Films in Spain as "El Placer Por Delante", which is the version we will be reviewing. Many thanks to those who brought this to light. There's no definite release date but i'm assuming mid early 90s (1993-94?).

ImageImage Image

Luckily this film comes with a cast listing and their ages in years (V, vuotta in Finnish). There are still some unknowns:
Unknown 1
Image Image
Unknown 2
Unknown 1 and Unknown 2

XNK8117 appears with no name:
Image Image

For the IDed cast, First there's Annet [2] as Erja.
Image Image

Then Ilona Tihase as Minnie.
Image Image

Next there is XNK7921 (with blonde hair) whose name is Marja:
Image Image

Comparison of them being the same person, they have the same marking on their right buttocks
From Huorat osa 1 Tallinna
From this movie (Isot Tissit Ja Kuumat Piirakat Osa 1)

A girl named Katri, i don't think she has any relation to another KK girl Katrin [14] but not entirely sure:
Image Image Image

XNK9157 whose name is Leena
Image Image Image Image

XNK8563 whose name is Raija:
Image Image
Here is a picture of her from Kristinas Sex-Schule Volume 1. You can notice she has a mark on her right shoulder, which this film avoids showing.

Another new face, her name is Pia
Image Image Image

Lastly Kristina Bellanova as Kristina. This scene is filmed at the same outdoor location as a scene in Kristina Bellanova 2: Private Dancer, which came out in 1994. The content of the scenes however are different.
Image Image
Airola

Re: Isot Tissit Ja Kuumat Piirakat Osa 1 ( El Placer Por Delante) Identifications

Post by Airola »

Done, thanks.
I haven't yet added those two unknowns in case someone recognizes them.