Martina [12] - bad name choice

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
hos

Martina [12] - bad name choice

Post by hos »

https://www.egafd.com/actresses/details.php/id/M01326

similar as with Eva [19] - just very few or none of her listed movies (with no name attached) credits her with the chosen name. I recommend to use either Patty Milan or Renate Scott instead, which seems to be more common.
deezer

Re: Martina [12] - bad name choice

Post by deezer »

I agree, that Martina is not the best name. FYI, she is credited as Martina in Ruf mich an and at least another one, which I would have to look up.

Anyway, Patty Milan or Renate Scott are listed as akas which means you can find her easily in the index. Same for Monika Delacre.

There are more in the database, e.g. Lara [2], which would need a renaming. But!!! as long as the entry in is consistent and correct, i.e. the listed films belong to her, that will to go to the backburner.
We have a huge backlog of entries that need to be merged or split or where additional info should be added. Just have a look at the unprocessed posts in the egafd/IAFD thread in MIR. And we have more, here in the egafd forum. This is top priority.

Renaming, especially of girls with larger filmos takes quite some time, sometimes hours, if you want to do it properly.

1. Creating a new profile
It's not absolutely necessary, but it isn't that neat as in the old editor, where the url changed, when you renamed the modle name to reflect the first letter.
If I would simply rename her, the url would stay as M01326 and not be P00123 or R00123.
2. Uploading all images to the new profile.
3. Looking up the credits, if there aren't any mentioned in the film entries.
4a) Removing the "old" performer from and adding the "new" performer" to the films.
4b) If i simply rename her, I need to amend all credit notes.
5. Amending all Notes and Reviews especially those with scene breakdowns.

So, for the moment they will stay as they are, unless Ted will do this.
Tederoni2

Post by Tederoni2 »

"unless Ted will do this"

hahahahaaaaaaa

I agree with Deezer. This is a low priority, and an involved process to do.

I think there are many stars here that should be renamed to their most known names.

I believe when they where added to EGAFD, the name of the first movie that named them was used in a lot of cases.

I am going through and at least adding aka's where I can.
This helps tremendously in searching.
deezer

Post by deezer »

Tederoni2 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:03 am "unless Ted will do this"

hahahahaaaaaaa
And I've put all my hopes (and all my money) on you. :D :lol:
hos

Post by hos »

sounds like really bad database design :|
anyhow thanks for the info. i will avoid such reports in future.