UK Sites??

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Bodders
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:40 am

Re: UK Sites??

Post by Bodders »

RSPass wrote: ↑Wed Jan 21, 2026 3:09 pm
Bodders wrote: ↑Wed Jan 21, 2026 1:16 pm All those lovely porn sites fallen by the wayside - its a pity there isn't a porn archive - I'd subscribe!!
If there's any older/ex producers who has content from there old sites doing nothing now, email us as we are buying to add to our network which already has some well known names from back in the day :) realsexpass(at)gmail.com
Hello Fine Pornographer,

Have you considered reaching out to some of the producers and channels that don’t currently have much of an online presence?

A few that came to mind are:

TVX
Pumpkin Films
Fiona Cooper
London Shaggers
Film Erotica
Candice Paris
Pervlens Media
DigicreationsXXX
Relish
Spanking Tomato
Daves Damp Tramps
Union
Adult Channel
Skymouse Productions / www.wettingherpanties.com

Some of these may be worth approaching, particularly if you’re looking to broaden the range of content or bring in producers who aren’t as visible online.

Just thought I’d mention them in case they’re not already on your radar.

Best wishes and keep in touch
one eyed jack
Posts: 12419
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:40 am
Location: London
Contact:

Re: UK Sites??

Post by one eyed jack »

Not sure if this is the reason but some sites may have decided to close because of the cost of payment processing and the new age verification regulation being enforced by Ofcom

Not sure this news is much interest to fans but might explain that the internet is mostly for content creators now

Real Sex Pass is still around and looking to expand with sites that have closed down or want to sell up. If you know of any then let me know.
Bodders
Posts: 525
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:40 am

Re: UK Sites??

Post by Bodders »

Real Sex Pass is keeping the UK porn dream machine alive - love it.

I suggested the sites above as they either no longer have an online presence or never did in the first place.

I guess the difficult part is finding out who actually has the rights to the product at this stage to get it back out online.

I for one would love to see any of the ones I've listed back variable as I imagine there are some right nuggets to be found!
Post Reply