Porn Stars / Models you have Fucked

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Spursman1979
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2025 8:40 am

Re: Porn Stars / Models you have Fucked

Post by Spursman1979 »

Milk wrote: ↑Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:45 pm Yes I fucked Teresa May when she was working as an escort back in 1999.
It wasnt for free and I paid around ?300 pounds.
A few years later she was exposed.
Not a memorable fuck as she was a bag of nerves and really twitchy.

I would prefer to fuck Michele Thorne.
Never knew she done escorting. Could you share more details and explain about her being exposed please?. Cheers.
zulupaul
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:40 am

Re: Porn Stars / Models you have Fucked

Post by zulupaul »

ive had the great pleasure of Melanie bishop, fantastic fuck and bj stunning and nice with it also angelzhalo and dee fromuk facials many years ago , and another girl from Birmingham I forgot her name
Post Reply